We know that donor stewardship is extremely important to your nonprofit's success. That is why we ensure that your receipts and acknowledgements are processed accurately and personally, and mailed within 48 hours. We can customize an unlimited number of acknowledgment letter templates for you, and once the letters are merged and printed we can, at your direction, match them with any number of back-end premiums or inserts.
Whether you generate thousands of donations each day, or ten per month, our services are tailored to your budget and to your unique campaigns. We combine the mailings (commingle) of all our clients to create a large volume, so you benefit from the lowest fulfillment and postage costs possible, regardless of your nonprofit's size.
Our services include:
- Mail-merging gift data into letter templates which you write (e.g., new, regular, major donors, tribute donors, etc.)
- Using gift data, we can print either or both:
- Tax receipts
- Acknowledgment letters
- For letters which require personalized signatures (such as to major donors), we can e-mail a ready-to-print PDF to your designee
- Package fulfillment: include special printed information or back-end premiums for
- new members
- monthly donors/sustainers
- information requests
- major/high donors
- adoption kits
- planned/estate giving
- tribute certificates (e.g., in-honor and in-memory)
- anything your organization needs or wants to send to your donors!
- Online reporting
- Postage discounts:
- Take advantage of being part of the large NBS group of nonprofit clients - we blend mailings and get high volume postage discounts
- It is our business to know all new and changing postal rules. We know how to sort mail and get all possible discounts
- No minimums!
Raise Funds: Let us help you turn your receipts and acknowledgement letters into genuinely personalized fundraising appeals! We have a very powerful system called the "Variable Data Printer" which allows us to create the most highly tailored letters possible with very little manual work and decision-making. We can collect up to 100 pieces of information about individual donors and use these variables to "build" – word by word – a letter which speaks directly to each supporter. This type of highly personal stewardship has been proven to ensure donor loyalty and often garners an immediate turn-around donation when the letter is received.